When it comes to decking yourself out from head to toe, I think that the “toe” part of the equation is quite often overlooked by men. Ellie Krupnik and Rebecca Adams challenge you to Man Up with these 5 tips.
- Cover up those toes. It doesn’t matter if you’ve spent the previous night using a jackhammer to rid yourself of unsightly corns and bunions. Toes are not often the most attractive part of a man’s body. Skip the sandals and wear anything but.
- Never wear shiny black dress shoes with jeans. Do I really need to explain this?
- Suede desert boots are man’s best friend! When you need something nicer than sneakers and less formal than dress shoes, the desert boot adds a touch of class.
- Don’t wear white athletic socks unless you are wearing athletic shoes. Do I really need to explain this? Come on son!!
- Match your shoes to your belt. It’s an old rule but it has been around for good reason. It’s freaking classy!
If you are interested in reading the entire article complete with photos, click here.
I know I’ve covered shoes in a previous post but it’s worth repeating because some of you are clearly not listening. I’m still seeing square-toed shoes when I politely asked you to stop.
Your goal for this weekend is to treat yourself to a new pair of shoes. Now go and make change happen!