When it comes to decking yourself out from head to toe, I think that the “toe” part of the equation is quite often overlooked by men. Ellie Krupnik and Rebecca Adams challenge you to Man Up with these 5 tips.
- Cover up those toes. It doesn’t matter if you’ve spent the previous night using a jackhammer to rid yourself of unsightly corns and bunions. Toes are not often the most attractive part of a man’s body. Skip the sandals and wear anything but.
- Never wear shiny black dress shoes with jeans. Do I really need to explain this?
- Suede desert boots are man’s best friend! When you need something nicer than sneakers and less formal than dress shoes, the desert boot adds a touch of class.
- Don’t wear white athletic socks unless you are wearing athletic shoes. Do I really need to explain this? Come on son!!
- Match your shoes to your belt. It’s an old rule but it has been around for good reason. It’s freaking classy!